Your Ride is About to Get More Reliable.
Let us show you how.
Fall 2022 engagement for SEPTA’s Bus Revolution is underway! Since releasing the Draft Network in early October 2022, we have held 10 in-person Open Houses and 3 virtual Community Conversations. We have heard a lot of great feedback, questions, and concerns—and we want to keep the conversation going!
We are holding more than 30 events this Fall (in-person and virtual) about proposed changes to bus routes in your community, including 21 upcoming events. Among these are 10 new events that have been added to the calendar since we launched this phase of engagement. See the schedule below to find the dates and locations that work best for you.
These events follow an open house format, with boards displaying the draft proposed changes and opportunities for you to comment. Stop by any time!
- NEW 11/10 Thu, 12–3:30 pm: Bucks County Community College – Bristol Campus, 1304 Veterans Hwy, Bristol, PA 19007
- 11/10 Thu, 5–7 pm: Kingsessing Recreation Center, 4901 Kingsessing Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19143
- 11/12 Sat, 2:30–4:30 pm: Upper Darby Free Library Municipal Branch, 501 Bywood Ave, Upper Darby, PA 19082
- 11/15 Tue, 5:30 – 7:30 pm: Lower Merion Administration Building, 75 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003
- NEW 11/16 Wed, 12–4 pm: Indian Valley Public Library, 100 E Church Ave, Telford, PA 18969
- 11/16 Wed, 6–8 pm: The Liacouras Center, Fox-Gittis Room, 1776 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19121
- NEW 11/29 Tue, 6–8 pm: African Episcopal Church of St. Thomas, Anderson Hall, 6361 Lancaster Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19151
- NEW 11/30 Wed, 6–8 pm: Esperanza Arts Center, Gran Salon, 4261 N 5th St, Philadelphia, PA 19140
- NEW 12/1 Thu, 6–8 pm: Greater Olney Library, 5501 N 5th St., Philadelphia, PA 19120
- NEW 12/5 Mon, 3:30–6:30 pm: West Chester Borough Hall, 401 E Gay St, West Chester, PA 19380
- NEW 12/6 Tue, 5:30–7:30 pm: Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Wolcoff Auditorium, 5800 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128
- NEW 12/7 Wed, 3:30–6:30 pm: 69th Street Transportation Center, 6901 Market St., Upper Darby, PA 19082
- 12/8 Thu, 5:30–7:30 pm: SEPTA Headquarters, 1234 Market St, 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Virtual Community Conversations
These events are held virtually through Zoom. They each focus on a different part of the SEPTA service area and include a presentation followed by a Q&A session.
- 11/14 Mon, 6:30-7:30 pm: South Philly – Register
- 11/21 Mon, 6:30-8:00 pm: Bucks & Montgomery Counties (extended until 8 pm for in-depth discussion on Microtransit) – Register
- 11/22 Tue, 6:30-7:30 pm: Northwest Philly – Register
- 11/28 Mon, 6:30-7:30 pm: West Philly – Register
- NEW 11/29 Tue, 6:30-7:30 pm: Microtransit/On-Demand Transit and the Great Valley Area – Register
- 12/5 Mon, 6:30-7:30 pm: North Philly – Register
- 12/12 Mon, 6:30-7:30 pm: Center City – Register
- NEW 12/14 Wed, 6:30-7:30 pm: Microtransit/On-Demand Transit and Delaware County – Register
Schedule subject to change, including new dates, or revised times.
Please stay up-to-date by checking the schedule on the project website.
This project depends on your continued feedback to keep moving forward! Come share what you think of the new proposal at any of the above events. By attending any event, you will also be entered into a raffle for a chance to win prizes such as gift cards and tickets to sporting events!
If you know anyone who you think might be interested in or affected by the project, please visit the Get Involved section of the website to find information and tools to help us spread the word!
We look forward to hearing from you again soon!
—The SEPTA Bus Revolution team
About Bus Revolution and SEPTA Forward:
Bus Revolution is a comprehensive redesign of SEPTA’s entire bus network to make buses more reliable, efficient, and simpler to understand and use. This project is a key part of the Authority’s strategic plan, SEPTA Forward, and our efforts to revamp our services and better connect people across the region.
Together with other SEPTA Forward projects, such as the Rail Transit Wayfinding Master Plan and Trolley Modernization, Bus Revolution is a game changing effort to proactively align transit services with the needs of a growing, changing region. Changes to the bus network will begin to be implemented in 2023.
To sign up for updates or learn more about the SEPTA Forward: Bus Revolution project, visit www.SEPTABusRevolution.com, or contact us by email at email@example.com or phone at (267) 291-6045.
To find out more about other key SEPTA Forward Projects and Initiatives, go to planning.septa.org