Board meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month, at 7 pm at different locations throughout the neighborhood. Please sign up for LSNA’s email list (below) to be informed of meeting locations as well as other neighborhood news.
Everyone who lives within the boundaries of the neighborhood is considered a member and is welcome to attend the meeting. Residents who join as dues-paying members are entitled to participate in the elections for officers and board members at the June meeting.
Participate in one of our many neighborhood events
Our yearly events are a great way to catch up with friends and neighbors:
- Spring and Fall Clean-up: spend a few hours socializing and keeping the neighborhood looking great.
- Block Party: good food and good music for neighbors of all ages and lots of entertainment for the kids.
- Holiday Party: celebrate the holidays with the neighbors and maybe a visit from Santa!
- Halloween Party: a scary time in Coxe Park for neighbors young and old on Halloween night.
We also organize other fun events. Recent highlights include:
- Schuylkill River Cruise: a beautiful summer evening spent on a guided cruise up the Schuylkill River.
- “Walk and Crawl” Tours: a series of 3 tours celebrating the history and architecture of the neighborhood.
Become an LSNA Member / Renew Membership