BE CONNECTED. BE HEARD. BE INVOLVED. BELONG — TO LOGAN SQUARE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION (LSNA)
LSNA works to promote the social, cultural, and economic welfare of the Logan Square neighborhood and larger
community; to attempt to represent fairly all residents, businesses, and institutions in the neighborhood; and to
work cooperatively with government at all levels to achieve these ends.
More specifically, the Association seeks to ensure:
- the improvement of recreational, school, and other educational, cultural, and business facilities;
- the improvement of traffic flow and safety, pedestrian environment, and police and fire protection;
- the promotion of zoning and city planning changes consistent with preservation of the residential and historic
character of the community and neighborhood;
- the preservation and improvement of the beauty of the area;
- the promotion of health, sanitation, transportation, and communication facilities;
- the communication of timely information relevant to the neighborhood and its elected officials; and
- outreach to and involvement of nonmember landowning, condominium, and rental residents.
Your membership helps provide:
- A forum for neighborhood suggestions & improvements;
- Representation on issues pertaining to your neighborhood;
- Opportunities to gain insight into neighborhood issues; and
- Annual events and parties–prime time to get to know your neighbors in a comfortable and convenient setting.
Membership in this 50 year old organization helps make this great neighborhood even better!
We greatly appreciate your membership, and hope that you will help us spread the word.
Please join or renew your membership today.
Annual membership is payable
Via PayPal at www.lsnaphilly.org/pay-dues
By Check (payable to LSNA)
Please mail membership form and check to:
Pat Toy, Chair, LSNA Membership
141 N. 22nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103