LSNA Board Meeting
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
The Franklin Institute
222 N 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
6:45 Meet/Greet and Board Member Sign-In
7:00 Call to Order & Consent Agenda:
· Quorum Report
· Thank you to Richard Rabena, Gina DeGiovanni and The Franklin Institute
· Approval of November Board Meeting and December Board/General Meeting Minutes
· Holiday Party 2017 Pictures! Thank you to The Dalian, Ed Dougherty and all volunteers and sponsors!
· LSNA Treecycling Event; Thank You To All Volunteers!
· Friends of Aviator Park Meeting: Jan. 24, 2017, 5:30 p.m. at The Franklin Institute (Breakout Room #1, 1st Floor, Levitt Gershman Conference Center)
· MLK Day-Trash & Recycling Collection will be one day behind for the entire week.
· Education Forum; January 30, 2017 (&:00-9:00 pm); Philadelphia High School for Creative & Performing Arts
· 2017 Flower Show: If you are interested in volunteering, contact Dan Solis-Cohen at 215.564.4595 or email@example.com.
· Jim Fennell's Month of Construction Photos
· State Representative Brian Sims; Legislative Update
· Nancy Goldenberg, Executive Director of the Center City District Foundation (CCDF)
7:40 RCO Presentations
· 1800 Buttonwood St (NorthxNorthwest)
· 1816 Callowhill St
· 2000 Hamilton St (Manna)
8:10 Consent Agenda
8:15 Zoning Report
8:35 Old Business, if any
8:40 New Business, if any
(Next meeting, @ the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, Feb. 14, 2017)