LSNA Board Meeting
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
The Franklin Institute
5th Floor Conference Center (enter building from 20th St. Business Entrance)
6:45 Meet/ greet and Board Member sign-in
7:00 Call to Order:
· Approval of March 2015 Board Meeting Minutes
· Treasurer’s Report
· Thanks to Philly Spring Clean-up Volunteers!
· Vine Street Project begins
· BYOB Brunch @ Logan Square Café – Sats & Suns 10AM-3PM
· Free Yard Tree Giveaway, April 25th 10AM-12PM – 5416 Chester Ave.
· Public Meeting w/ Office of Emergency Management regarding Railway Safety, Mon, 4/27, 7PM, Trinity Center For Urban Life, 2212 Spruce St.
7:10 Committee Reports:
http://www.lsnaphilly.org/announcements/event-calendar for committee meeting dates/times
· PHS Pop-up Garden, by Ayse Unver
· Coxe Park Re-Visioning presentations, by PPR Mark Focht; see http://www.lsnaphilly.org/announcements/coxeparkdesignpresentation for a preview
8:30 Zoning Report
8:40 Old Business, if any
8:45 New Business, if any
(Next meeting @ The Four Seasons Hotel)